Maximum Muscle Report and Rebecca The BodyBaker team up to bring you exclusive, easy and delicious recipes the entire family will love! We have your health in mind with all our recipes. Lose weight and feel great with Maximum Muscle Report’s series Meal Prep Monday!
Find this full written recipe and more at MaximumMuscleReport.com and tune in every Monday for a new Meal Prep Monday recipe!
What you’ll need…
1 lb Shaved Beef
1 Med Green Pepper
1 Small Red Onion
1 Large Portobello Mushroom
1 Small Garlic bulb
1 Cup Cheese of Choice (I used parmesan)
Salt & Pepper
6-8 Sheets Rice Paper & Luke Warm Water
1/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Chipotle Seasoning
2 Tbls Salsa
- Prep all veggies by slicing in long strips.
- Put warm water in a large plate or bowl and place 1 sheet of rice paper in it for up to 30 seconds until softened.
- Allow water to drain off paper and place flat on cutting board, fill with sliced beef, veggies, garlic and cheese leaving 1 inch on each end for wrapping. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold over short ends of rice paper. Fold one long end over the filling and using your hand in a C shape roll filling tight into rice paper.
- Place on wire rack over a baking sheet and into the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, turn rolls and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with a sprinkle of cheese, melt in oven for 3-5minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Serve with Chipotle sauce. Store in the fridge for 5-7 days.
Subscribe to the Maximum Muscle Report YouTube Channel!
Never miss an Maximum Muscle Report episode, interview, or update.
Follow Maximum Muscle Report on Instagram: http://instagram.com/MaximumMuscleReport
Follow Maximum Muscle Report on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maximummusclereport/
Maximum Muscle Report is your one stop shop for health, fitness, nutrition, and more! Traveling worldwide to be your full coverage team for NPC and IFBB Professional League bodybuilding shows.