Easy, clean and health chicken taco bowl?! Yes please!
On this week’s episode of Meal Prep Monday, Maximum Muscle Report and Rebecca, The BodyBaker, pair up to bring to you an undeniably delicious chicken taco bowl recipe!
To see the full recipe, play the video above and visit us at www.MaximumMuscleReport.com to see the full written recipe.
Share with your friends and family and let us know what recipes you want to see made easy and healthy!
What you’ll need…
4 Medium Chicken Breast
1 Scoop (32g) Nutrakey Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Protein
1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
2 Large Bell Peppers (any color) Sliced
½ Red Onion Sliced
1 Tbsp. Oil of your Choice
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Cup Salsa
2 Cup Cooked Rice of your choice
½ Cup Corn
½ Cup Black Beans
½ Cup Cheese of Choice
½ Cup Salsa
- On one lined cookie sheet place chicken, sliced peppers and onions. Drizzle with oil and season peppers and onions with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle Taco seasoning over both sides of chicken.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 30 minutes. Slice Chicken out of the oven.
- In four separate meal prep containers layer cooked rice, chicken, peppers, onions.
- Add corn, black beans, cheese and remaining salsa.
- Can be stored in fridge for 4 days or frozen for a couple weeks. Microwave for 2 minutes when you are ready to eat.
Subscribe to the Maximum Muscle Report YouTube Channel!
Never miss an Maximum Muscle Report episode, interview, or update.
Follow Maximum Muscle Report on Instagram: http://instagram.com/MaximumMuscleReport
Follow Maximum Muscle Report on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maximummusclereport/
Maximum Muscle Report is your one stop shop for health, fitness, nutrition, and more! Traveling worldwide to be your full coverage team for NPC and IFBB Professional League bodybuilding shows.