Maximum Muscle Report and Rebecca Ward, The BodyBaker , create a sweet treat that is packed with protein!
Watch Rebecca take you step-by-step on how to bake these delicious Pumpkin Patch Chocolate Chip Protein Bites! Find the full recipe below.
Like what you see? We want to hear from YOU on what recipes you want to see made healthy! Email us at Content@MaximumMuscleReport.com
What you’ll need…
½ Cup (125g) Pumpkin
½ Cup (125g) Plain Greek Yogurt
¼ Cup (70g) Almond Butter
1/8 Cup (40g) Agave
1tsp (5g) Vanilla Extract
1Tbls (6g) Ground Flax Seed mixed w/ 2Tbls Water
1tsp (2g) Pumpkin Pie Spice
¾ Cup (90g) Cinnamon Protein
1/3 Cup (50g) Sweet Potato Flour
½ Cup (100g) Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients except flour and chocolate chips until combined.
- Stir in flour and then chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookies on non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool on cooling rack and store in air tight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Can be frozen!