Maximum Muscle Report and The BodyBakery Rebecca Ward, brings you Meal Prep Monday where Rebecca takes you through one of her delicious recipes of Grilled Chicken Chili!
This easy, convenient recipe will have your whole family begging for more!
What you’ll need…
4-5 Boneless skinless chicken breast
1 Medium butternut squash core & sliced 1″ thick
3 Medium beefsteak tomatoes
1/2 Medium red onion
1 16 oz. can black beans
1 16 oz. can chili kidney beans
1 TBSP Garlic Powder
1 TBSP Onion Powder
1 TBSP Chili Powder
1 TBSP Cumin
1 tsp sea salt
2 Cups low sodium chicken stock
1 cup water
4 TBSP Greek Cream Cheese
1. Trim and brine chicken at least 2 hrs in 2 TBSP sea salt water, drain most of the water and cover with Franks Hot Sauce to marinade overnight.
2. Grill chicken and char sliced squash, halved tomatoes, sliced onions and halved jalapeños.
3. Dice chicken into 1 inch cubes and add to crockpot
4. Add black beans, kidney beans, spices, stock, water and cream cheese.
5. Warm in crockpot on low for 2.5 hrs