Maximum Muscle Report and The BodyBaker Rebecca Ward bring to you yet another Meal Prep Monday!
This week follow with Rebecca as she creates Berry Peach Muscle Egg Ice Cream!
Want the full recipe? Visit us at www.MaximumMuscleReport.com
What you’ll need…
1 Cup (250g) Peach Muscle Eggs
2/3 Cup Frozen Blueberries
2 Frozen Bananas
¾ Cup Strawberry Protein (2 Scoops)
1/3 Cup Frozen Blueberries
3 Tbls Water
- In a blender combine Muscle Egg egg whites, frozen fruit and protein powder.
- Blend for about 1 minute.
- Put in the freezer for 4 hours to harden.
- For Blueberry Sauce add water to frozen blueberries and microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Mash mixture with a fork and pour over ice cream to serve.