Maximum Muscle Report and Rebecca, The Bodybaker, share with you another delicious recipe that’s easy to make, low-calorie and full with nutrient dense foods!
Get the entire recipe that you see here by visiting us at MaximumMuscleReport.com!
Subscribe above to never miss a Meal Prep Monday video with full recipes included!
½ lb Ground Turkey
Taco Seasoning – Store bought or homemade
Homemade: ½ tsp of each: cumin, onion powder, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, salt
3 Tbls Water
1 Tbls oil of choice – Optional
¾ Cup Shredded Cheese – Of your choice
1 sm fresh Jalepeno – Sliced
10 Black Olives -Sliced
1 Roma Tomato – Diced
1 Medium Avocado
3 Tbls Cilantro – Chopped
¼ Avocado –mashed
¼ tsp Pink Sea Salt
¾ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Prepare taco meat, browning turkey and adding spices or as directed on store bought package. If you are making your own, brown turkey, add spices, water and oil and let simmer on low for 5min.
2. For Avocado Aoli, mash avocado and salt, mix with greek yogurt.
3. Cut mini peppers in half and clean out seeds, layer on lined cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
4. Spoon meat mixture onto each pepper, sprinkle with cheese and top with jalapenos.
5. Bake in the oven on 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Removed from oven and top with remaining ingredients.
Subscribe to the Maximum Muscle Report YouTube Channel!
Never miss an Maximum Muscle Report episode, interview, or update.
Follow Maximum Muscle Report on Instagram: http://instagram.com/MaximumMuscleReport
Follow Maximum Muscle Report on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maximummusclereport/
Maximum Muscle Report is your one stop shop for health, fitness, nutrition, and more! Traveling worldwide to be your full coverage team for NPC and IFBB Professional League bodybuilding shows.