Sometimes we wake up late and making breakfast isn’t in the cards for that day. Rushed but hungry, Maximum Muscle Report is giving you what some may consider a classic – Whipped Egg White Oatmeal!
What you’ll need…
4 egg whites
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. In a small pot, combine oats with 1 cup water
2. Bring to simmer over high heat, then reduce heat to medium stirring occasionally – until oats have absorbed water
3. Pour in egg whites and whip with a fork or whisk to incorporate them into oatmeal.
4. Cook until mixture is fluffy – roughly 3 minutes
5. Stir in vanilla extract, turn off heat – put in to go cup to accommodate time restraints and let stand for 3 minutes to ‘puff’