Fall is upon us. Which means pumpkin flavored everything is here! Maximum Muscle Report wants to provide you with a protein packed, pumpkin snack that the whole family will love!
What you’ll need…
- 9 Medjool dates, pitted (place in bowl of warm water if hard and dry)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup almond milk or soy milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
- Place dates, applesauce, pumpkin, almond milk/soy milk, and vanilla in a large food processor. Blend until pureed, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add coconut flour, protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Blend until a ball of “dough” forms. If it’s too wet, add a bit more coconut flour. If it’s too dry, add a bit more almond or soy milk.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Roll into 12-15 bites.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.