Maximum Muscle Report and Rebecca Ward, the BodyBaker, present you Protein Pizza Crust! Follow along with Rebecca as she takes you step by step from raw ingredients to perfectly cooked protein pizza crust!
Check back next week for our next episode of Maximum Muscle Report’s Meal Prep Monday with Rebecca Ward, the BodyBaker.
What you’ll need…
1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt – 250g
¾ Cup Multi-Purpose Protein (Quest) – 60g
2 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Cup Gluten Free Oat Flour – 125g
Plus 3-4 Tbsp. Flour to roll dough
Egg Wash for edges
2Tbls Egg Whites with ½ tsp Garlic powder
1. Combine yogurt, protein, spices in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir in flour until a sticky ball forms. Sprinkle flour and form a ball.
3. Continue to knead dough adding flour as it gets sticky.
4. Make three even size dough balls.
5. Roll between parchment paper adding flour to keep dough from sticking.
6. Place on pizza pan and add toppings.
7. Bake at 500 degrees for 10 minutes or until edges are brown and cheese is melted.