What you’ll need…”
1 cup Cake Batter Muscle Egg
1/4 tsp. Stevia
1/4 cup (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder – I used Quest Nutrition
1. Start with a clean and day metal or glass bowl – preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Whisk egg whites on Medium for 1 to 2 minutes or until frothy
3. Whisk on high for 10 more minutes gradually sprinkling stevia and protein powder – about 1 Tbsp. at a time, every 30 seconds until all ingredients are incorporated.
4. Continue to whisk on high until stiff peaks form
5. Line large tumbler cup with a piping bag.
6. Line chips about an inch apart – cook for 15 minutes – when chips start to curl they can be easily flipped, flip over and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until light brown
Store chips in an air tight container on the counter or in the pantry for several weeks!