With all the parties, snacks, heavy carb-loaded meals, Maximum Muscle Report wanted to offer you a lighter option that is just as scrumptious.
What you’ll need…
5 medium white potatoes (MMR used yellow)
4 large boneless skinless chicken breast
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 1/4 tsp. sea salt
3 tsp. Italian seasoning
4 tsp. garlic powder
3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease baking sheet lightly
- Wash and dry potatoes – slice into thin wedges – place into mixing bowl and drizzle with 1 1/2 Tbsp. of olive oil to coat
- In separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients – garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Pour half of dry mixture into bowl with potatoes – toss to combine.
- Put potatoes on baking sheet – make sure they are spaced out and not touching – bake in oven for 15 minutes while you prepare chicken
- Brush chicken with remaining 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle both sides with remaining seasoning mixture
- After potatoes have cooked for 15 minutes, add chicken breast to middle of pan while pushing potato wedges to the outside of pan.
- Reduce oven to 400 degrees and return pan to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and potatoes are crispy, enjoy!